;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); Cheap Jerseys Online TXT24454 - 女女交友 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

Michal Rozsival Jersey 7777Belstaff XL500 Replica KurtkiMoncler kurtki Damskie 2

their ruins we moved.
Down and ever down crashed the Classic Czyścibut 5899 awful sledges. And ever under them the city crumbled.
There was a spider Shape Charms Tall Czyścibut 3042 that crawled up the wide stairway hammering into the stone those who tried to flee before it.
Stride by stride the Destroying Things ate up the city.
I felt neither wrath nor pity. Through me beat a jubilant roaring pulse Corey Crawford Jersey — as though I were a shouting corpuscle of the rushing hurricane, as though I were one of the hosts of smiting spirits of the bellowing typhoon.
Through this stole another thought — vague, unfamiliar, yet seemingly of truth’s own essence. Why, I wondered, had I never recognized this before? Why had I never known that these green forms called trees were but ugly, unsymmetrical excrescences? That these high projections of towers, these buildings were deformities?
That these four-pronged, moving little shapes that screamed and ran were — hideous?
They must be wiped out! All this misshapen, jumbled, inharmonious ugliness must be wiped out! It must be ground down to smooth unbroken planes, harmonious curvings, shapeliness — harmonies of arc and line and angle!
Something deep within me fought to speak — fought Nike Air Max 2017 Herrar Skór to tell me that this thought was not human thought, not my thought — that it James Patrick Jersey was the reflected thought of the Metal Things!
It Naiset Nike Free 3.0 V2 told me — and fiercely it struggled to Nike Air Max 87 Damskie make me realize what it was that it told. Its insistence was borne upon little despairing, rhythmic beatings — throbbings that were like the muffled Trevor Van Riemsdyk Jersey sobbings of the drums of grief. Louder, closer came the throbbing; clearer with it Naiset Nobis AUDRINA Bomber my perception of the inhumanness of my thought.
The drum beat tapped at my humanity, became a dolorous knocking at my heart.
It was the sobbing of Cherkis!
The gross face was shrunken, the cheeks sagging in folds of woe; cruelty and wickedness were wiped from it; the evil in the eyes had been washed out by tears. Eyes streaming, bull throat and barrel chest racked by his sobbing, he watched the passing of his people and his city.
And relentlessly, coldly, Norhala watched him — as though loath to lose the faintest shadow of his agony.
Now I saw we were close to the top of the mount. Packed between us and the immense white structures that crowned it were thousands of the people. They fell on their knees before us, prayed to us. They tore at each other, striving to hide themselves from us in the mass that was themselves. They beat against the barred doors Wayne Gretzky Jersey of the sanctuaries; they Tee climbed the pillars; they swarmed over the golden roofs.
There was a moment of chaos — a chaos of which we were the heart. Then temple and palace cracked, burst; were shattered; fell. I caught glimpses of gleaming sculptures, glitterings of gold and of Casual Tall Škornji 5119 silver, flashing of gems, shimmering of gorgeous draperies — under them a weltering of men and women.
We closed down upon them — over them!
The dreadful sobbing ceased. I saw the head of Cherkis swing heavily upon a shoulder; the eyes closed.
The Destroying Things touched. Their links:

http://www13.plala.or.jp/gakuki3/cgi_bin/aska/aska.cgi

http://www13.plala.or.jp/gakuki3/cgi_bin/aska/aska.cgi

http://www.gymfan.com/board/step.cgi
返回列表