;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); Jerseys NFL China plps3t21 - 貼圖分享 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

Jerseys NFL China plps3t21

Three bandits posing as employees of Guyana Power and Light Inc. descendedThe house where the robbery took place.on a chicken farmer in South East Housing Scheme,Camiseta Real Madrid 2018 Barata, Stewartville, West Coast Demerara, yesterday,Wholesale Authentic Jerseys, tied up the lone occupant of the house and escaped with an undisclosed sum of cash and jewelry.According to the victim,Cheap MLB Jerseys China, Seetaday Jagdeo,Cheap Nike Air Max 90 Mens, the same three persons that robbed her yesterday visited her home on Wednesday,Wholesale Authentic Jerseys, claiming to be from GPL and pretended to be checking out her meter and house wiring.The partially traumatised woman explained that she shares the house with her husband and son.She said that she was cooking at the time when the same three men visited her home once again yesterday and were walking around and looking at her meter.“I was cooking in the kitchen and see one of them standing at the door. I then asked him what he was doing there. He said that he come to check the meter since it got a fault. And he then ask me for some water,Wholesale MLB Jerseys Pro Shop,” she explained.Jagdeo said the tallest of the three men approached her from behind and pushed her, while another man came with a gun and placed her on a chair to sit before taping up her mouth,Chelsea Fc Jersey Cheap, hands and feet with duct tape.“Then they ask me where the money and the jewelry deh. I then told them I had nothing much and they can take what they wanted and leave me…One of them went upstairs and ransacked the house and downstairs too. They told me not to make any noise or they will shoot me.”The men then fled the scene.The chicken farmer explained that after a while, she did not hear any noise or sounds in the house and she realised that the bandits were gone. She then slipped out of her restraint and called for her neighbours to assist in releasing the duct tape.“They took the gold bangle on my hand and earrings. They carried away my cash and other valuables.”Miss Jagdeo added that the police subsequently visited her home and took a statement from her.
返回列表