;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); Cheap Jerseys Online mmvkfp1s - 男女交友 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

Bruno Martins Indi Jersey 4496Dortmund PelipaitaJonas Hofmann Jersey

ains of thinking crystal and their blood the lightnings. You accept that?”
“So far as my own observation has gone — yes,” I said. “Metallic yet mobile. Inorganic but with all the quantities we have hitherto thought only those of the organic and with others added. Crystalline, of course, in structure and highly complex. Activated by magnetic-electric forces consciously exerted and as much a part of their life as brain energy and nerve currents are of our human life. Animate, moving, sentient combinations of metal and electric energy.”
He said:
“The opening of the Disk from the globe and of the two blasting stars from the pyramids show the flexibility of the outer — plate would you call it? I couldn’t help thinking of the armadillo after I had time to think at all.”
“It may be”— I struggled against the conviction now Columbus Blue Jackets Barn strong upon me —“it may be that within that metallic shell is an organic body, something soft — animal, as there is within the horny carapace of the turtle, the nacreous valves of the oyster, the shells of the crustaceans — it may be that even their inner surface is organic —”
“No,” he interrupted, “if there is a body — as we know a body — it must be between the outer surface and the inner, for the latter is crystal, jewel hard, impenetrable.
“Goodwin — Ventnor’s bullets hit fair. I saw them strike. They did not ricochet — they dropped dead. Like Veteran's Day flies dashed up against a rock — and the Thing was no more conscious of their striking than a rock would have been of those flies.”
“Drake,” I said, Dunväst “my own conviction is that these creatures are absolutely metallic, entirely inorganic Serge Aurier Jersey — incredible, unknown forms. Let us go on that basis.”
“I think so, Claudio Bravo Jersey too,” he nodded; “but I wanted you to say it first. And yet — is it so incredible, Goodwin? What is the definition of vital intelligence — sentience?
“Haeckel’s is the accepted one. Anything which can receive a stimulus, that can react to a stimulus and retains memory of a stimulus must be called an intelligent, conscious entity. The gap between what Sean St Ledger Jersey we have long called the organic and the inorganic is steadily decreasing. Do you know of the Argentiina remarkable experiments of Lillie upon various metals?”
“Vaguely,” I said.
“Lillie,” he went on, “proved that Nashville Predators Lasten Pelipaidat under the electric Blank Jersey current and other exciting mediums metals exhibited practically every reaction of the human nerve and muscle. It grew weary, rested, and after resting was Ivan Rakitic Jersey perceptibly stronger than before; it got what was Barcelona practically indigestion, and it exhibited a peculiar but unmistakable memory. Also, he found, it could acquire Tottenham Hotspurs Barn disease and die.
“Lillie concluded that there existed a real metallic consciousness. It was Le Bon who first proved also that metal is more sensitive than man, and that its immobility is only apparent. (Le Bon in “Evolution of Matter,” Chapter eleven.)
“Take the block of magnetic iron that stands so gray and apparently lifeless, subject it to a magneticlinks:

http://www.olginfo.com/discuz/viewthread.php?tid=677962&pid=819121&page=4&extra=page%3D1#pid819121

http://www.dwats.com/cgi-bin/index.cgi

http://www.aptnsw.org.au/cgi-bin/show_blog.cgi
返回列表