;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); NFL Jerseys Wholesale nsb4r4w3 - 公告區 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

NFL Jerseys Wholesale nsb4r4w3

Acting Chief Magistrate Melissa Robertson yesterday refused to grant bail to Anthony Fraser who was accused of assaulting a man with a gun.The allegation was that on April 8, last, Fraser assaulted Avinash Dhanraj with a gun. Fraser pleaded not guilty to the charge.Police Prosecutor Stephen Telford,Cheap Adidas Shoes Online China, objected to bail, and told the court that Dhanraj was beaten until he became unconscious.The prosecutor explained that the entire incident stemmed from Fraser breaking Dhanraj’s window.Telford said that the two men had an argument which resulted in Dhanraj reporting the matter to the police.According to the prosecutor, the next day Dhanraj was out with friends when he saw Fraser.The two men began arguing again, and Fraser allegedly whipped out a gun and began beating Dhanraj in his head, knocking him unconscious.Dhanraj had to be taken to the Georgetown Public Hospital.When given a chance to explain, Fraser simply told the Magistrate that a “story has three sides and that he was being framed”.Fraser was remanded and is expected to make another court appearance today.And a 52-year-old Nigerian citizen who entered Guyana illegally was yesterday given the alternative of paying a $60,000 fine or face 12 months in prison.It was alleged that Emanuel Van Koko, on May 20, at Springlands, Corentyne, entered Guyana by sea without the consent of an immigration officer.It was further alleged that on May 21, at the Central Immigration Department, Van Koko gave a false declaration to the office in order to procure a new passport. The man pleaded guilty to both charges.The man told the Magistrate that he was shopping in Suriname and did not intentionally break the law.And a man accused of severely beating his wife, was yesterday remanded to prison by the same Magistrate.On May 22, last, Omar Ally allegedly wounded his wife, Anita Singh.The court was told that Ally assaulted his wife and locked her in the couple’s home, thus preventing her relatives from seeing her.The woman who was present in court had multiple bruises on her face.She told the court that the entire incident stemmed from her receiving a telephone call from a male friend.“My worship I was helping my friend find somebody…I already tell he I living with my husband.”The woman said that her husband overheard the conversation and started beating her. Singh said that her mother came to her home the next day, but Ally refused to open the door.She further told the Magistrate that it was not the first time that her husband has been abusive to her.“Meh worship this is not the first time he beating. One time he break me hand and had me in the hospital,” Singh said.“My worship it was my ex husband who brought the police to rescue me”.Ally told the Magistrate that it was Singh’s ex-husband who is causing the problems. The man said he never assaulted his wife and it was the ex-husband who is forcing her to tell lies against him.Police Prosecutor Stephen Telford objected to bail. The prosecutor said that the court should send a strong message to men who continue to abuse women.Bail was refused and Ally is expected to make another court appearance on June 16.
返回列表