;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); Stitched Jerseys xlhhu2su - 女女交友 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

Stitched Jerseys xlhhu2su

– victims released in the cityGunmen snatched two Corentyne men from a house on Monday evening, drove them to Georgetown, threatened and beat them throughout the night,Cheap Shoes From China Free Shipping, then ditched them in the city early Tuesday morning.Marlon ‘Andrew’ Ramcharran, 17, and Bisram Drepaul Singh, 21,NFL Jerseys China, alleged that they were having a few drinks at Ramcharran’s residence at Lot 125, Tain Settlement at around 10:00pm, when four men, armed with guns, came out of a “gold- coloured van” and “scrambled me, chocked me and carried me in the vehicle”. Ramcharran recalled that the men put them to lie in the vehicle and started to drive towards Georgetown.Along the way,Scarpe Nike Air Max Scontate, the men kept telling their victims that “we come for we food” [illegal drugs],Cheap Nike NFL Store, and repeatedly beat them. According to Ramcharran and Singh, their abductors stopped briefly at a police roadblock, but pulled off while the ranks were stopping other vehicles.According to the victims, the captors used an alternative route and blindfolded them. They said they were taken to an abandoned house somewhere on the East Bank of Demerara. Five other men allegedly then began to terrorize them.“They put a knife to me throat and then they tied me down and put my friend to face the wall”, Ramcharran said. “They went and bring some electrical wires to shock me but they didn’t bother.”. The men kept asking the duo where “we food dey” and that if they knew two men named “Bull and Ramgobin”. Ramcharran said he kept telling them he did not know Bull but he knew Ramgobin since that was his uncle. “They kept punching me in my belly and face”, he claimed that the men also took his cell phone.The torture continued well into the early morning hours when around 4:00 hrs,Cheap Jerseys, the men put their victims in a vehicle and drove to Georgetown. “They took we out and drive more down in town and they blindfolded we and put we out the vehicle and tell us to walk straight”, he recalled. The victims arrived at home a few hours later.Ramcharran’s mother, Geetawattie Ramgobin said that she was upstairs when the men abducted her son and his friend. She said the men told her that they would be back for her 13- year- old daughter,Cheap NFL Jerseys, Naomi Ramcharran. She recalled that she immediately sent for her husband, Surendra, and they took a car and searched all on the Corentyne for the abducted men.Gobin said that the family turned up at the Rose Hall Town Police Outpost to report the abduction but were greeted with “a big padlock at the gate”. They were eventually met by a rank who advised them to return in the morning. During this time the family was receiving cell phone calls from the abductors who said that if they “did not get our food we gon kill these boys. “She stated that the police told them that they “knew the people won’t kill them (Ramcharran and Singh)” and that they will release them.Both men are nursing injuries about the body. Ramcharran has a blood- shot eye and swollen mouth.
返回列表