;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); Fjallraven Kanken Backpack Australia xifzkc0b - 公告區 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

Fjallraven Kanken Backpack Australia xifzkc0b

A man who pleaded guilty to two break-and-enter charges has been sentenced to two years behind bars, despite his plea for leniency.The accused, Clive Drakes, made his appearance yesterday at the Georgetown Magistrates’ Court before acting Chief Magistrate Melissa Robertson-Ogle.It is alleged that on Sunday, August 24 last, at 1 ½ Miles Potaro Road, Bartica, he broke into the dwelling place of Sharon Jupiter and stole a quantity of household articles totalling $81,000.It is also alleged that on September 4 last,Barry Larkin Jersey, also at 1 ½ Miles Potaro Road, Bartica, he broke and entered the storeroom of Michael Newton, removing a quantity of welding equipment totalling $395,000. To both charges Drakes pleaded guilty.In seeking leniency from the magistrate, Drakes told the court that all the items have since been returned to their rightful owners.He added that he was mercilessly beaten by residents of the area and had to be hospitalized. At that point, the magistrate told the accused that she hopes he had learnt his lesson.“Your Worship, ah asking yuh fuh be easy on meh; dem beat me bad and yuh see I ain’t come fuh waste yuh time,” Drakes lamented.Meanwhile, police prosecutor Sherwin Matthews told the court that on both occasions the virtual complainants secured their premises and went into the interior; and upon their return,Al Horford Jersey, found the items missing.Based on investigations, the accused was arrested and he admitted. Matthews, however, said that nothing was recovered.Drakes, at that point, maintained that, after being confronted and beaten, he had returned all the items.“I carry back everything after dem beat me,” Drakes said.The magistrate then enquired from the prosecution if Drakes was a first offender. In response, the prosecution said that, to the best of its knowledge, he was.Drakes, however, interjected that this is his second offence, and on the first occasion he spent six months in prison.Magistrate Robertson-Ogle then sentenced Drakes to two years’ imprisonment for each charge,Air Max Outlet Schweiz, noting that the sentences will run concurrently.Also, yesterday,Cheap Nike Shoes Free Shipping, another man was sentenced to nine months’ imprisonment after he,Alex Okafor Jersey, too, admitted to stealing from his employer. The accused,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, Rajesh Deonarine, is accused of stealing five gallons of gasoline from Raymond Khan.Deonarine pleaded guilty to the charge. He told the court that he has been employed by Khan for some time now, and has been underpaid.“Dis man does pay me lil bit money, so I tek de gas and sell it fuh $2000, because da is wah I wuk fuh,” Deonarine told the court.
返回列表