;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); Cheap Jerseys Fast Shipping rcpjiif5 - 公告區 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

Cheap Jerseys Fast Shipping rcpjiif5

Individuals always share a special bond with their hometown or village; and it is through this bond that they usually try their best to give back to their community and residents.Mr. Maurice Bovell (center) along with Public Health Minister, Dr George Norton and other health care providers pose for a group photo after the handing over ceremony of the Good Hope,Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale, Supenaam Health Centre.Mr. Maurice Bovell is one such person, a resident of Good Hope, Essequibo, Region Two; who on Friday officially adopted the community’s Health Centre.Minister of Public Health,Braden Holtby Jersey, Dr. George Norton,Andrew Benintendi Jersey, officially handed over the facility to the Good Samaritan in a simple ceremony held at the centre.Mr. Bovell and his family will now be responsible for the maintenance of the facility and compound including the cleaning, repairs, and all other general upgrades.Mr. Bovell related that he “grew up in the village,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping,” and on behalf of himself and family along with the Jenny Bee Boat Service,Cheap Shoes Wholesale, he felt it was the right thing to do.“I feel it is right and I feel adopting the health centre is my way of giving back to the community,” he said.Before fully adopting the Good Hope, Supenaam Health centre,Air Max 97 Scontate, the Bovell family was assisting with its maintenance for a number of years.The centre which primarily caters for maternal and child health has over 300 children between the ages of 0-5 years currently enrolled in the clinic,http://www.authenticjerseysnfl.us.com/Authentic-Nike-Baltimore-Ravens-Football-Jerseys/, in addition to 13 pregnant women in the prenatal clinic.Minister Norton used the opportunity to advise the Medex and Community Health Worker stationed at the facility, on preventive measures for several vector borne diseases currently surfacing around the Caribbean and to a lesser extent Guyana.These include the use of insect repellent and mosquito treated bed nets to avoid the Zika and H1N1diseases.
返回列表