;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); cheap nfl jerseys kanaijuq - 公告區 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

cheap nfl jerseys kanaijuq

A man broke down in tears yesterday at the Georgetown Magistrates’ Court after he was remanded to prison for robbery under arms.The accused, Randy Morris, appeared before Magistrate Hazel Octive-Hamilton,Discount NFL Jerseys, who read the charge to him. It is alleged that on Tuesday, May 27, while being armed with a handgun,Cheap NFL Gear, he robbed Chandrawattie Sahadeo of $20,000 in cash,Fjallraven Kanken Saldi, one cell phone valued $50,000, and one hand bag valued $3,World Baseball Classic Jerseys 2017,500.He also allegedly robbed Satyanarine Sahadeo of a bag containing $4M, one Taurus pistol valued $100,Aaron Ness Jersey,000, one cell phone valued $100,000 and several other items,Discount Nike Shoes China, while being armed with the same handgun.To both charges Morris pleaded not guilty. He was represented by defense council Adrian Thompson. Thompson told the court that the charges against his client were outrageous, since his client was only released from prison a few days before the incident allegedly took place.“I am aware that this would be used against my client, but I will say this anyway, my client was granted bail in the High Court for a similar offence only on May 20 last, and I don’t think he would have gone and committed this act, given his previous experience,Cheap Air Max Mens,” Thompson argued.He further told the court that it would be very idiotic for a person to steal that amount of money and still stick around in their usual jurisdiction.  According to Thompson, his client was subjected to countless identification parades but was picked out only during the last one.But Police Prosecutor Deneashwar Nauth, who objected to bail, said that Morris was positively identified by both virtual complainants. He added that, given the fact that Morris was only recently granted bail for a similar offence, it is likely that if granted bail against he might commit more of the same offences.Morris is expected to make his next court appearance on August 11.After being told that he was being remanded, Morris began crying. He proclaimed that he was being framed by the Police. “Dem Police pin dis pon me. I would rather die than go through this.” He left the courtroom with tears flowing down his face.
返回列表