;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); 57485 - 公告區 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

NOTES: Packers TE Jermichael Finley (toe) is probable for Sunday's game and has no doubt he will play. Finley practiced Thursday and Friday in a limited role after being out Wednesday with an injury to the big toe on his right foot, which he played through for most of the game against the 49ers. "It's a tad bit painful," Finley said Friday. "(But) I feel great. I've got a big pain tolerance. So I'll be out there, I'll be fine." ... LG Josh Sitton (back) is questionable, but he is hopeful of playing after practicing on a limited basis the last two days. "If I feel like I can play, I'll play," said Sitton,Bengals Color Rush Jersey Cheap, adding the tightness he experienced in his lower back after Sunday's game wasn't as painful as it had been earlier this week. ... Also on the Packers' injury report, LB Nick Perry (neck) is probable, and CB Jarrett Bush (hamstring) is questionable after he didn't practice Friday.
返回列表