;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); Air Max 720 Soldes said punter Britton Colquitt - 笑話專區 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

Air Max 720 Soldes said punter Britton Colquitt

With the Broncos' top-ranked offense going up against the Seahawks' No. 1 defense, there's a chance it could be a tight game that comes down to a field-goal attempt.
"We've done it so many times and Matt's so good that I almost feel like there's no pressure on me and all the pressure's on him,Cheap Shoes China Free Shipping," said punter Britton Colquitt,Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic, who's also the holder on field goals. "He even says, 'I don't care about the laces or anything. Just put it down,Authentic Hockey Jerseys China, and I'll kick it.' He's very confident."
Prater plans to line up from about 65 yards out before the game,Duke Johnson Jersey, just to gauge his range. The fact MetLife Stadium has FieldTurf is a plus,Air Max 97 Cheap Online, too,Cheap Nike Shoes From China, because it provides what he called "perfect conditions" no matter the weather.
返回列表