;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); Babe Ruth Jersey it was like he shook my hand. He really didn't - 貼圖分享 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

Babe Ruth Jersey it was like he shook my hand. He really didn't

"The biggest thing is I always thank them for their service and their commitment to defending our country,Cheap Wholesale Shoes Online, and we really appreciate them being a Panther fan,Wholesale Shoes Cheap," Rivera said. "And at the end,Cheap Shoes Wholesale China Free Shipping, you always talk about 'Keep Pounding.'"
"I see him every Sunday on TV. I go online to see some of his postgame interviews. It felt like I knew him," Harvey said. "More than anything,Cheap Air Max, it was like he shook my hand. He really didn't,Air Max 97 Super Scontate, but that's what it felt like. It makes a lot of things over here worthwhile,Miami Dolphins Jersey Throwback, to know that you're appreciated."
Harvey said the letter was just like meeting the third-year head coach in person.
Rivera said the letter is his own way of showing that appreciation.
返回列表