;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); at best it is a handful. In fact - 七嘴八舌聊天 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

at best it is a handful. In fact

New Kit Released from Wuiske Models
Now a question, maybe Teditor can answer this one. Can the decals for these be printed pre weathered, nearly like chost decals?
Not something I have looked into, with a really (exceptional) good photo, dead straight on, possibly, but you would get pixellation in the copy (though Graffiti reproduces fairly well with a bit of a fiddle), I feel that good old weathering techniques are the best way to go.
one piece bodies are nothing new, One piece 1720 bodies appeared at the Brisbane model railway show 25 Buy Pandora Rings Online years ago for $45 your rehashing flogged horses again, hope the detail sells it for you.
Nothing i see in these photos or any other convinces me to forgo myBritish collectionand Nike Free 6.0 return to the slums of Australian kit built models.
If you really want to make a difference, find the tool maker fella who's got the injection dies for the qr models and Timberland Boots Online make him an offer !last i heard the dies were sitting in a shed in Brisbane gathering dust. several hundred injection dies and casting molds . Don't know what happened to the fella, haven't seen him at any of the model shows for years. He was part of that private group who used to have the huge layout that ran the qr on ho track. I think the reason will become Ralph Lauren Stores New Zealand more than apparent below.
awww new one piece 1720.   PC37
I personally take a huge amount of offence to the tone implied in this off the cuff remark.
one piece bodies are nothing new, One piece 1720 bodies appeared at the Brisbane model railway show 25 years ago for $45 your rehashing flogged horses again, hope the detail sells it for you   PC37
You are absolutely correct, one piece bodies are nothing new, we've been doing them for nearly a year! A one piece hood with a multipiece cab for the 1720s has been available since before we started a decade ago, and that had been originally a FNH pattern which we took over in good faith when we purchased part of Joan and Rusty's Hanovale, which we then modified to correct a couple of flaws that had cropped over the years.
In no way is this kit, as you say "rehashing flogged horses", and again, I take a great amount of offence to this comment.
Clearly, although the 1720s have been available for a number of years, the materials, technology and techniques used to produce our new 1720 kit were not available when the old FNH kits were first produced. The amount of detail as well as the prototypical accuracy exhibited in our new locomotive kits was pretty much an impossible dream in the small QR market of yesteryear too.
And said detail and prototypical accuracy coupled with the ease of assembly, particularly for incoming new and young modellers will be a major selling factor for this kit as it has been with our other locomotive releases over the past year or so, Supra Tk Society but thank you for your concern.
Nothing i see in these photos or any other convinces me to forgo my British collection and return to the slums of Australian kit built models   PC37
We're not asking you to. If you wish to be a "Hornsby" modeller, I'm sure Thomas and his mates will happily keep you company. However if you cannot see the improvements in the quality of QR models available from us compared to those two decades ago, I will happily request your address and forward you the OPSM voucher I have sitting here, as it appears you are in much Cheap Ray Ban Frames more desperate need of Nike Roshe it than I am.
If you really want to make a difference, find the tool maker fella who's got the injection dies for the qr models and make him an offer ! last i heard the dies were sitting in a shed inBrisbane gathering dust. several hundred injection dies and casting molds Pandora Stockists Auckland . Don't know what happened to the fella, haven't seen him at any of the model shows for years. He was part of that private group who used to have the huge layout that ran the qr on ho track.   PC37
I believe here you may be referring to Roger Chivers, who had the tools for the AG, ALG, FGM, FJM, FJS wagons and grovers bogies. This is a far cry from the "several hundred" tools you refer to, at best it is a handful. In fact, we had made an offer to Roger a few years ago to purchase said tools from him, I believe that now PGC has access to these under some form of loan arrangement. This is a major difference between us and some other manufacturers, in that everything Wuiske Models produces is Wuiske Models owned. The few kits remaining in our range with roots in multiple pond patterns we are working to remaster, and the 1720 is yet another example of this, as was the F wagon where, if I recall correctly you tried a similar stunt to this, albeit a much more politely worded one.
Now if anyone takes offence to anything I write in this post, I'm at the point where my response is "tough titties."

http://www.bjfshfe.com/E_GuestBook.asp

http://www.kjfxw.com/home.php?mod=spacecp&ac=blog&blogid=

http://www.straight.com/node/add/article

http://www.88822.com/#03666/read.php?tid=980

http://topcosm.ru/search/node/
返回列表