;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); " Pineda - 七嘴八舌聊天 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

" Pineda

News partner The Venture reports that those are the opinions of three female freshmen on Stonehill College in the wake of your school's third reported rape on campus this education year.
On Monday, a girl student Cheap Louis Vuitton Backpack reported to school cops that she had been sexually New Balance Walking Shoes infected on campus by a other student on Dec. Seven, just two weeks after another woman student was raped in a your dorm on campus Nov. Twenty-three.
"I know there was one in my own dorm building and it had been a little scary to hear in relation to," Pineda, 18, said. "A friend and I were talking about the way appalling it was and she asserted she actually knew the girl and that she tutored her and he or Cheap Louis Vuitton Shoes For Men she was telling me how much of the wreck (the victim) appeared to be after and it was intimidating to listen to."
Because the higher education is a Catholic school, Pineda said, administrators don't take the incidents because seriously as they should.
"They tend not to promote safe sex; they don't really promote a lot of things other Fake Louis Vuitton Nz universities do, which is probably the good reason that they don't address this issue,In . she said. "You really have to seize control and show who is to blame for it and really take action."
Stonehill officials said the Easton Law enforcement Department has been notified concerning the most recent reported incident plus Black Roshe Run Nz it would be handled internally.
Alcoholic beverages and partying are some of the main reasons incidents of sexual invasion on campus keep developing, Pineda Louis Vuitton Nz Online said.
"I don't feel safe on campus, specifically during the night Nike Janoski Nz and definitely during the weekends as a result of partying," she mentioned. "Almost everyone is getting drunk, and plenty of people tend to get really abrasive and in your face. About Stonehill has zero tolerance for alcohol, it's not really that will evident."
Umbach, 18, mentioned the reports have been the particular talk of the campus involving students as of late.
"It's a little intimidating," said Umbach. "I know everyone is just really frustrated. We have a student to student e-mail service and people have been combating about and talking about how you should have a zero building up a tolerance policy and everyone is a little angry."
Filer, 18, reported she tries to be aware and this she usually doesn't go places on campus by herself.
Amy Lamontagne, a 19 year old beginner, said it's not so much what are the school can do but what pupils themselves should do to prevent sexual assaults.
"I got an email the other day about it. It's disappointing. The idea said that they take it very seriously and that they're going to try to research it further," Lamontagne claimed.
"It's not just Stonehill College. It's up to you the spot where you put yourself and who you accompany and how you respect other people. You just have to make sure that you're with the proper people."
Erinne Butler, any freshman at Bridgewater State Higher education, said she heard about the actual incidents at Nike Free Runners Nz Stonehill and is worried for some of her pals who attend the Easton school.
"I know a few people that go so that you can Stonehill and I immediately called all of them up and asked these individuals if they were OK," Butler said. "I told my friend you need to watch out for the other women on campus and step up if you see something happening."
Pineda said she is considering switching back to her native Detroit partly in light of the atmosphere the actual sexual assaults have created in campus.
"I'm fairly sure I'm not the only one who feels like this about the campus. There's also tutors who have talked about it, too, and it's not something new,In . she said.

http://rollparts.tistory.com/index.php?page=10

http://conventions.magicmagazine.com/search/node/

http://cgi.members.interq.or.jp/silver/ginkuji/skin/001/apeboard.cgi?command=read_message/

http://www.tsssjj.gov.cn/E_GuestBook.asp
返回列表