;//'); define('UC_CHARSET', 'utf-8'); define('UC_IP', 'UC_IP'); define('UC_APPID', 'UC_APPID'); define('UC_PPP', '20'); everyone needs some help from time to time. - 問題反應 - MeiMei正妹交友論壇 - Powered by Discuz!
返回列表 回復 發帖

everyone needs some help from time to time.

By Supernanny Team on 25/06/2014Cyberbullying can be a new and frightening opportunity for children to pick on different children. Here Supernanny expert Prosecute Atkins explains how you, being a parent, can help.
This is a subject i always feel passionately about since i have experienced at Oakley Glasses Frames first hand the actual devastating effect that it can build any individual being targeted. I used to be bullied in my first year from secondary school and developed alopecia (hair loss) as a result. I managed the problem by believing that this bullying must be my mistake and didn't want to hassle anyone with my 'little problem'. Thus, I have got vowed as a parent never to think my child is not the kind to get bullied.
Bullying is available in many forms and is easier than ever with the perpetrators to achieve on a muscle size scale, given the advances that are fitted with occurred in modern technology and the connect to the all of our children have to that within the home.
Also for a mother I can vouch personally for how upsetting the effects Louis Vuitton Sunglasses Replica with bullying can be both for the kid and parent, for one regarding my children has also suffered the identical plight. When my kid first came to me Nike Sb using this problem, I wondered easily should have spotted the signs earlier and punished myself as a result of being able to help sooner.
Still it is not just the parents of the sufferer that struggle to deal with this matter. In my role as father or mother coach I see increasing numbers of moms and dads who come to me asking "what did we do wrong"   when confronted with the simple truth their child is actually doing the particular bullying themselves.
Bullying is an age old problem that is nonetheless rife in its various forms all over schools today. Current statistics show that as many as one third of kids aged 12   15 are already the victim of cyberbullying. Little ones can become involved with cyber Nike Roshe Nz Online intimidation to some extent even without completely realising it by passively receiving bullying messages by email or text and then through forwarding them on to others   this has become known as "bystander bullying".
My own personal son didn't fully comprehend the implications of a entertaining video he made with associates when he posted it up on You tube and the whole incident got out of hand when his university got involved. Children do not realise it really is a world large web and adverts appear on sites that have nothing to do with the particular intention of the person posting that can also cause offence.
Nevertheless despite these figures moms and dads are still unsure as to what truly constitutes bullying and more worryingly many are just blissfully unaware of the dangers.
Parents assume that once securely at home children are free from this strife of the playground rainforest and could not possibly be in their Oakley Replacement Lenses most vulnerable. Nike Sale New Zealand But in truth Air Max Thea Black.html of the matter for many this is where the problems start off.
A bully need do not run the risk of inflicting their callous words upon their prey in public when it is just as an easy task to send groups email, pics and post comments in social networking sites such as bebo, Twitter and Facebook.
Parents should react, be proactive, conserve the times and talk to their kids about what is and what's never acceptable behaviour. They need to discuss the current reality and not receive hung up on their own old preconceptions as to what bullying entails   it can be different nowadays. As a result of cyberbullying children regularly avoid school, experience depression, self harm as well as in worse cases attempt committing suicide.
Cyberbullies can remain "virtually" anonymous with non permanent email accounts and pseudonyms in forums, instant messaging programs, and other Online venues making it very difficult for those to determine the identity of aggressors. Cyberbullies can easily hide behind some measure associated with anonymity when using the text message abilities of a cellular phone or their own personal computer to bully another individual, which frees them through the normal and usual public constraints on their behaviour.
Furthermore, your child is at the whim of bullies 24 / 7 once the item begins, mobile phones enable kids to receive abusive texts messages and phones any place, every time, anywhere.
So, it is great news flash that the industry has taken upon some of the moral compass over this trouble and aided the government using their campaign, providing practical recommendations including not responding to destructive texts or emails, keeping evidence and providing passwords, editing and barring on several mediums. However, parents must actively be aware and indulge in helping to combat this problem from is source   the children by themselves.
Parents need to be aware what to consider in their children if they feel they maybe being cajolled and just as worrying, points to put a stop to in order to prevent having to go through the machinations and soul searching right after learning your child has taken to bullying.
Parents need to educate their children to report violence if they see it happening to other people because they can help put a stop to them. Remind them that they needn't feel afraid of doing what's right. They are not being 'snitches' or 'grasses'. Reveal that even though just waiting may be easier, everyone needs the help of time to time.
With all the risks and challenges that cyberbullying brings mom and dad should look to set guidelines with their child's usage of their cell phones and talk to them in what is and isn't acceptable behaviour when texting. Surprisingly, several parents overlook mobile phones and not think to set any principles of use and just allow their children carte blanche   failing to think about the obtain their child may have via their particular personal mobile phone to the internet. Mothers and fathers need to set guidelines comparable to those for a PC, like how much time is spent on the cell phone, which applications are allowed, as well as who the children are allowed to make contact with.
Although this may be difficult to keep track of it is essential in making children mindful that their behaviour is being monitored and just because it's the internet doesn't imply that anything goes. Like this parents are taking an interest and the back of their child's brain will be their parents warning, which should ensure their utilization patterns and behaviour will be more weighed and consequences taken into consideration.
The second thing is, as a preventative measure for you to bullying parents should look to block sites and numbers. Lots of mobile operators offer the ability to limit access or block sites, numbers or accessibility times for the cell phone. Getting in contact with service providers and asking exactly what options are available will help parents discover how best they can beat any potential problems.
Furthermore, you can also get out how and when your child is applying their mobile phone. Reading its phone bill provides a fantastic snapshot of a child's exercise, parents should review the bills carefully for nighttime and other types of communication, considering who Nike Shop Britomart SMS messages are likely to.
It is impossible to irradiate cyberbullying, even so, we should all be aware of the dangers and be ready to act as needed. Statistics suggest that 15 percent regarding primary school children and 12 percent of secondary schoolers have been bullied or are bullying additional children. How should you method the problem?
The world of the web   maintaining your teens safe online: Now you have an instantly recognisable scene: your child rushes home from school, and then is found hunched over the computer for hours. What is she doing on the internet? And is she safe?
The best way to tell if your child is being picked on: There's nothing worse for a mother or father than worrying that your boy or girl is being bullied. Bullying On line has this guide on how to determine if your child is being bullied.

http://www.fsyy010.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=23973

http://duorou.hk/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=2190207&extra=

http://www.findplan2.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=5659177

http://www.88822.com/#03666/read.php?tid=980
返回列表